With our newly announce 501 (c)(3) status we have been able to partner with the community in ways we weren’t able to before. We are now partnered with Kroger in their Kroger Community Rewards® program. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Shoppers will not sacrafice any rewards or gas points, and a percentage of their spending will be given to A Stable Situation, INC our umbrella non-profit!
Here’s What You Need to DO:
- Go online to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NPO number 47020 or name of organization, A Stable Situation, INC select and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Please take the time now to connect your Kroger Card to our non-profit so your regular grocery shopping can help us be more sustainable! Your support is greatly appreciated!