Everything you need to start an equine-assisted learning program for children with complex trauma needs.
The Stable Moments® Certification program is a "train the trainer" curriculum equipping therapeutic equine professionals to develop life skills in children with complex trauma needs with a structured program model.
Plug & Play Model
Stable Moments® is a comprehensive program model helping therapeutic equine facilities start a mentorship program to develop life skills in children with complex trauma needs
Certified members are given immediate access to our member portal with all program assets, bonus training and unlimited access passes to our trauma-informed mentor training.
Connect with and learn from others who are also implementing a Stable Moments® program. Ask questions, listen and learn what works for locations all over the country.
Start Your Course Today:
Our certification course has over 14 hours of interactive learning. Participants will complete their certification training ready to implement the Stable Moments model and well versed in all aspects of running a successful program. The curriculum includes:
- Early Developmental Trauma
- Why Stable Moments
- Stable Moments at Your Facility
- Implementing the Program
- Intake Assessment Workshop
- Plans of Care Workshop
- Mentor Training
- Demonstrating Impact Workshop
- Progress Summaries Workshop
- Our Approach in Action
- Role Plays
- Natural Horsemanship Skills Test
Stable Moments is for you if...
- You want to serve children in foster care but don't have time to develop a whole program model
- You want to serve children with complex trauma needs but you don't have a bunch of staff to dedicate to it
- You want to address trauma needs but you don't have a human services degree
- You want your organization to be a place where members of your community can play an active role in the life of a child
Stable Moments is NOT for you if...
- You are interested in launching a program that serves all kids - Stable Moments is specifically for youth with complex trauma needs
- You want to do group sessions - Stable Moments 1:1 Mentorship is a key component of the program's success
- You aren't willing to spend the time to put all elements of the program in place - just because the whole model is laid out, doesn't mean it won't take work!
What our Stable Moments® Certified Members are saying
Great course! I love how it is at your own pace and very informative. Great job putting this together!
I've Learned So Much
Thank you for making such a complicated program so EASY, interesting, and inspiring and allowing ordinary people with a dream to help others, be able to follow your program.
Hideaway Trails for Hope Ranch
So excited to be a part of a well-developed program! This course was well organized and well taught. A lot of good information!!
The Ranch of Hope Reins
Start serving children in foster care
The Stable Moments Certification program equips you with the tools and knowledge to employ a unique program model serving children with complex trauma needs while adding a new revenue stream for your organization.Sign Up Today
Do I have to have a human services degree?
Who is Stable Moments® certification for?
How much does it cost?
Can I share this with my team?
How long will the course take to complete?
How do I submit assignments
Can I only serve children with developmental trauma with this program?
How do I become a Stable Moments® location?
Do we have to be a nonprofit to offer Stable Moments®?
Raise Funds for Your Program!
Once started, we teach you how to raise funds for your program, including a whole copy and paste fundraising campaign with social media graphics to cover course costsJoin Today